For the first time, the Regent Street Cinema is partnering with German Films to bring you FACE TO FACE WITH GERMAN TALENT: THE GERMAN FILM WEEKEND from 21-23 September 2018.
View the Trailer:
The impressive programme of five German festival favourites (including two premieres) is curated by The Daily Telegraph’s film critic Tim Robey and will bring you face to face with some of the hottest talent from Germany, both in front of and behind the camera.
The five films screening during the GERMAN FILM WEEKEND are:
- 3 DAYS IN QUIBERON (Opening Night Gala/UK Premiere) by Emily Atef (brought to you by Modern Films)
- THE CAPTAIN (London Premiere) by Robert Schwentke (brought to you by Signature Entertainment)
- 24 WEEKS by Anne Zohra Berrached
- WE ARE YOUNG. WE ARE STRONG. by Burhan Qurbani
- OH BOY by Jan Ole Gerster
Launched in 2016, the FACE TO FACE WITH GERMAN FILMS campaign shines a spotlight on the most influential individuals currently working in the German film industry and represents just some of the many dynamic ‘faces’ of German filmmaking today (https://www.german-films.de/home/index.html).
Regent Street Cinema
309 Regent St, Marylebone, London W1B 2UW