Super Fowlst is an an action game about dodging bullets, squishing monsters and grabbing loot. It’s the sequel to last year’s Fowlst, which was featured as Game Of The Day on the App Store and as an Editor’s Pick on Google Play. For Super Fowlst, I’ve tried to take everything that made the original Fowlst good and turn it up to 11.
The world has been overrun by demons and there’s only one chicken that can stop them. How? By smashing into them head-first. Why? I’m not sure. There’s sprawling stages to conquer, huge bosses to defeat, and all manner of gadgets and gizmos to interact with. Trade your treasure for cool powers like egg bombs and rockets so you can really show those demons who’s boss!
- Unlimited, procedurally generated stages that are different every time you play.
- Simple controls: touch the left side of the screen to hop left, right side to hop right, swipe up to use the item you are holding.
- Smash demons in half!
- Buzz saws! Turbines! Tubes! Stalactites! Pinball flippers! Other stuff!
- Huge bosses!
- Trade your loot for powerful upgrades.
- Big explosions!
- 20 unlockable characters!
- Shoot rockets out of your butt!
- Super Fowlst!
- It’s very good!
Super Fowlst will be released for free on iPhone and iPad on the 20th of November, and on Android shortly after that.