The epic action-adventure The Mummy awakens in cinemas June 9th. To celebrate, we’ve teamed up with Universal Pictures to give you the chance to win one of two merchandise packs which includes a foil printed t-shirt, 8GB USB, lenticular artwork and a presentation box – we have two packs to give away.
The Mummy stars Tom Cruise, joined by a cast including Sofia Boutella (Kingsman: The Secret Service, Star Trek Beyond), Annabelle Wallis (King Arthur, TV’s Peaky Blinders), Jake Johnson (Jurassic World), Courtney B. Vance (TV’s American Crime Story: The People V. O.J. Simpson), Oscar® winner Russell Crowe (Gladiator) and is directed by Alex Kurtzman.
Check out The Mummy trailer:
Thought safely entombed in a tomb deep beneath the unforgiving desert, an ancient princess whose destiny was unjustly taken from her is awakened in our current day, bringing with her malevolence grown over millennia and terrors that defy human comprehension. From the sweeping sands of the Middle East through hidden labyrinths under modern-day London, The Mummy brings a surprising intensity and balance of wonder and thrills in an imaginative new take that ushers in a new world of gods and monsters.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date 03/07/17
- No alternative prize available
- The prize must be delivered to one UK address.
- All prizes elements are subject to availability.
- The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value.
- Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
- If the Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize, the prize will be awarded to Winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- No cash alternative is offered for any Prizes and they are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
Prize Supplier: Universal Pictures International UK + Eire Limited.