EGX, powered by Virgin Media, returns for its tenth anniversary to the NEC in Birmingham as the UK’s biggest gaming event. The event will take place from 21st-24th September and will be a chance for game developers, publishers and hardware providers to showcase their latest offerings.
Last year’s event broke records with a staggering 75,000 visitors and this year is expected to be even bigger with an incredible 1,500 screens of interactive entertainment set to be readily available for people attending.
You can view the list of features at the event below.
- The very latest console and PC games to play, making EGX the number one destination for players to meet up with friends and share their enthusiasm for their passion
● A huge Rezzed Zone showcasing the world’s largest collection of independently developed games
● A packed Developer Sessions schedule featuring presentations and talks by the world’s greatest game creators
● A multi-league esports area featuring Gfinity and ESL, leaders in esports
● The Amazon.co.uk stand with Amazon Prime members able to have purchases delivered to the NEC within a two hours of ordering
● One of the few European Premier Events for official Street Fighter™ V tournament the Capcom Pro Tour, featuring a large prize pool and vital ranking points
● Meet and greet sessions with prominent YouTube and Twitch personalities
● The biggest ever EGX cosplay arena with daily masquerades and the return of the European Cosplay Gathering UK Preliminaries
● More retro games and retro gaming systems than ever before
● The GamesIndustry.biz Career Fair, offering invaluable advice to those looking to begin a career in games
● The GamesIndustry.biz Trade Zone, offering meeting space and networking opportunities to the UK industry
● The Rezzed Sessions stage, offering in-depth insight into the game development process
● Retail stands with limited edition merch and pre-order incentives exclusive to EGX
● Evening parties and social meetups for communities of every size.
You can purchase tickets for the event at egx.net/egx/tickets